Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Search

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yours

Yours

Lord, with my arms wide open
And my hands stretched out
I'm putting my hope in You,
And giving You my all....
From here on out.

Where You send, I'll go,
From China to New York,
Whether with rich or poor,
My trust is forever in You.

If it's through simple prayers,
Or saving tiny orphan girls,
Even when people scoff and scorn,
I'll still be serving You.

When life brings storms,
Your name is still to be praised
Because I know Your promise, 
And there will be a rainbow in the end.

My life is in Your hands,
And You are in my life.
I serve through Your name
And I love with Your heart
Because I am Yours.
Oh, Lord, I am Yours forever.

by Sveta Dunlap    Sept., 2012

Note:  I am so thankful to see God at work in our daughter, and I thank Sveta for sharing her heart through this poem.  The ultimate goal of Christian parents is that our children will love and serve Christ throughout their lives so that they bring honor and glory to God Almighty. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for writing this.