Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Search

Friday, September 20, 2013

My Heart Shall Rejoice

The Lord is my strength, and He is my shield.
I will trust in Him, and I shall be healed.
My heart shall rejoice, and my song will praise His name.
My soul shall rejoice, and my voice will bless His name.
Come bless the Lord with me.

The Lord is my strength, and He is ever near.
I will rest in Him, and I shall not fear,
My heart shall rejoice, and my song will praise His name.
My soul shall rejoice, and my voice will bless His name.
Come and rejoice with me.

by Nathan Dunlap,  17th  of August, 2013,  Inspired by Psalm 28

Note:   The Lord is bringing us joy as we place our trust in Him while we sing this song together.  He has been helping us put some parts of the Psalms to music.  Then the words become personal to our lives. Bwana Yesu asifiwe!!  (Lord Jesus be praised!!)

No comments: