Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Search

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Who Will Go?


I heard the question ringing out,
Who will go through all the land
To free my people from chains of doubt
And make them part of My Holy Band

I will go, I cried, dear Lord;
I will to through all the land
To break the chains with the spiritual Sword
And place them in Your loving hands.

I will give them the Truth they need
To open their eyes so they may see
That Jesus has come in reality
To heal their hearts and set them free.

Holy Spirit, please be my guide
As in Your will I do abide.
Give me strength deep down inside
To labor until this land is revived.

by Nathan Dunlap  4-13-1987

Note:  We have been in Tanzania for 10 days now.  Nathan was asked to speak today at the English service of the Anglican Cathedral in Mwanza.  It is interesting to note that the verse from Isaiah where Nathan got the theme of this song, 'Who will go?' was the first reading for this service on Trinity Sunday.  We are grateful for this calling to come to Mwanza and share Christ's love with the people here. We also went to a second service led by the English pastor we have been staying with for our first week in Mwanza, and we got acquainted with several missionary families in the area.  God's call received in faith will bring life to His people, bringing to their weaknesses courage and strength to accomplish that which God sets out to accomplish in their lives.   


No comments: